Rowans Cottage Accommodation Overview
A 4-bedroom Self-Catering Villa (Sleeps 8), Rowan Cottage has:
- One large ground floor double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Three upstairs bedrooms, one double room and two twin bedrooms.
- A bathroom with shower.
- Well-equipped kitchen with: electric double oven, electric halogen hob, larder fridge, microwave oven and dishwasher.
- A freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer are in an adjoining utility room.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Large lounge with DVD and Freeview TV.
- Dining room with table and wares for up to 8 people.
- The villa has full central heating.
- Wifi is provided.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Large, mature front and rear gardens.
- Safe, off-street parking for up to four cars is provided.
- Electricity and heating are included in the rental price.
The property is not available for rental for Hen / Stag or similar parties.
Minimal rental period is four days, with entry from 4.00pm (or earlier by arrangement) ending at 10.00am on the day of departure.
A deposit of £100 per rental is required with your reservation, and the balance is to be received six weeks before the holiday commencement date.
The reservation will constitute a binding contract between yourself and Rowans Cottage. In the event of a cancellation every effort will be made to re-let the accommodation, and if this can be done any monies will be returned. If we are unable to re-let, the full rental is due.
Smoking in the house is strictly forbidden.
Sorry no pets.
The maximum number of guests is limited to eight.
Guests will be responsible for making good any damage to the property during their stay whether caused wilfully or not, and for replacing any articles of furniture or equipment damaged, broken or lost.
The villa must be left clean and tidy on the day of departure by 10am to allow preparation for the next guests.